Friday, November 4, 2011

My Heart Hurts...

Tonight, my heart hurts.  My best friend and roommate from Bible college was arrested allegedly for multiple voyeurism accounts.  Shocked and speechless I know I must reach out, forgive, help to heal, and stand by him.  Guilty? God knows. Innocent? I pray so. Regardless, I must hate the sin that has wrecked him, his family and his ministry but love my friend like Christ does.

I pray if anyone who reads this is in a secret sin that they would repent, seek help and accountability, and flee sexual sin before it finds them out.  Better to expose the sin and be cleansed than it expose you and be destroyed.  If you are in a secret sin, let me help keep you accountable and the Lord heal and set you free.

Tonight, my heart hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment