Monday, November 8, 2010

A 20 Year Old With 14 Kids

Check this out...truly a heart of gold. A 20 year old girl went to Uganda for a mission trip. She felt like God was telling her to stay there, adopt 14 orphan girls and leave her fiance - she did. One year later, she is still doing it.

http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: I am in no way saying support this ministry financially. Please don't read into it. I just wanted to share a story of someone who is truly making a difference in the lives of orphans. This is true religion according to James 1:27. "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

Her story really touched me and made me want to go all out in what God has called me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment